What the game is about:
Honey Rose: UFE tells the story of Red, a young university student with dreams of making it big at the masked fighting tournament.
She looks up to Big Blue, the current champion, and aims to meet her idol in the ring! However, she has a history of poor class attendance and has repeatedly failed her latest classes.
This year, she made a deal with her parents: she’d either graduate, or they’d change towns. Unfortunately, the masked fighting tournament also takes place for the first time in the very town Red lives in… making it her one and only chance to make her dream come true!
Thankfully, that’s where you come in!
With your guidance, she needs to balance her studies with her training so she can bring home both the champion’s belt and her graduation.
The game is a life-management simulation, presented as a visual novel, with beat-’em-up elements.
In short: some reading, a little fighting… and lots of planning!
- A visual novel based on choice and reactivity! See how events unfold based on your decisions… or lack of commitment!
- A sizeable cast of characters to encounter in dynamic events, with individual subplots to pursue!
- Fight for your dreams in the ring, or to get back your suit from dastardly thugs in the street!
- Plan ahead to make the most of the 6 months you have left until graduation!
- Bring home the champion’s belt if you can, but make sure to ace your tests as well! Can you really do both?