Introducing Ethan – Meteor Hunter!
Ethan: Meteor Hunter mixes puzzles and platformers core action mechanics with an innovative mechanic: telekinesia. Ethan can pause time and move objects around in order to solve puzzles and get though levels with dynamic use of physics giving multiple gameplay and solving possibilities.
They started Ethan: Meteor Hunter as employees at Hydravision and had been working on it for about 4 months when the studio closed its doors. They decided then to bring the team back together, buy the IP and their computers to start their own independant studio. They were also able to buy the homemade engine used for this game have been working for 8 months on it as Seaven Studio.
- Telekinetic gameplay: players can move elements in the environment to create a path and clear his way
- Physics puzzles: wide array of objects including wooden blocks that burn when they reach fire or metal blocks conductive
- Multiple challenges: time-attack, fragment collection or minimum number of pause goals in each level
- Anyone can play it: from the normal player to the most hardcore ones who aim at getting all the fragments, the best time, get 100% of the achievements or find all the secret bonuses
- Play more than 50 levels within 3 different worlds
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Swedish, Danish, Dutch, Czech, Finnish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Greek, Turkish