Starflint is sleek and gorgeous game with a hand drawn style. It is an authentic and beautiful cartoon-style point and click adventure. The story takes place in a faraway future, where latent chaos reigns and where several races engage a constant battle; the power is in the hands of the most powerful corporations, the reigning master of the galaxy.
Those who manage to survive are struggling in a world of robots, hacker attacks, espionage, ships battles, mad science projects, power struggles, exotic alien races and beautiful heroines, both sexy and dangerous…
Wanting to offer a new and unprecedented point’n click experience, we have added an enriching management system dimension that will add many side-quests. Starflint is Point’n’Click meets Fallout Shelter!
Get ready for a great point and click adventure on PC, Mac, Linux and XBOX ONE!
The game will be DRM-Free or GOG or Steam key! You will decide what you prefer of course ^_~
Travel around the Globes, under the Seas, into Outer Space… and Beyond!
Join Trixie and Flint as they confront the dark galaxy. An adventure game where your choices will control their story.
Two destinies, full of sound and fury, amid humor and social criticism. A SF explosive cocktail told and brought to life by Stunmason Games.
Take a young smuggler, Flint, throw him into space amid piles of scrap metal (superb!), Improbable critters (disgusting!), Bad guys (awful!), Curvy creatures (who know exactly what they want) and above all, en-robe all that with virtuosity, elegance and the sense of rhythm. Then link him to the life of a great pirate captain sought by all and you get one of the few video game adventures where the future is played with some humor!
Together, they will explore the galaxy, meeting many suspicious alien characters and uncovering the mysteries behind a larger conspiracy. Spiced up with a good dose of humor, players will be able to customize their underground facility to earn money and accommodate more employees, expand their rooms, open up new possibilities, side quests and new places to explore.
Starflint is a Point’n’Click 2D role playing game. The player will always have two possibilities to overcome an enigma, by solving a simple puzzle or following a more difficult path…that will lead them into solving a much more complicated puzzle. And of course the reward will change depending on what path you choose, so if you fancy a challenge then take the difficult route. The puzzles will always be logical, you’ll never be faced with anything that can’t be solved.
The player is completely free to explore the world of Starflint and its 8 various planets in the order they please, you’ll be able to get into a discussion with the characters you meet, this allows you to collect valuable clues and progress, both in the main quest and in the side quests.
Once a planet discovered, the player can develop their business.
Starflint puts you in control of a secret facility.
With the help of a unique playable character, you’ll be able to create the perfect buildings choosing from a wide range of rooms, you’ll unlock more rooms by finishing quests. You’ll also be able to supervise employees and engage with them during your adventure.
All the characters you’ll meet across the galaxy will be able to join your business, if you can manage to persuade them.
Once visited, these places are also be available for Trixie and Flint. Opening some side quests for our heroes.
- Not an episodic game – We will offer you a unique and full adventure with Starflint the Blackhole Prophecy. One complete game for your unique pleasure!
- Choosiness On A Massive Scale – Players will make choices which affect the game, the future dialog with the NPC and their story.
- A Living World – The goal is for everything to be interactive, to reward players who poke and prod at every last item and object with insight, secrets, and humor.
- Multiple Protagonists – Each crew member will have his role to play, they are not just there to make the figuration!
- Multiple endings – You will have the power to change the ending of your story, with complete freedom of approach and it’s down to your choices to change the end-game. The game has a great replayablility factor replay ability. We’d say this is like a Mass Effect or Blade Runner point’n’click game. Multiple possibilities and endings for Trixie and Flint during their journey!
- Collectables and achievements – On each planet some collectible items will be hidden within the scenery. Starflint will be stuffed with many amusing achievements throughout the game.
- A galaxy far far away – Explore the galaxy aboard your spaceship with your alien crew. You will meet many intriguing and suspicious aliens characters, in a universe where each race has their own culture. You will explore a wide range of planets, each different from the other, all even more dangerous than the other. The player will have to learn the language of a civilization, in order to understand and communicate with its members.
- Cutscenes – Hundreds of Skits dialog: Skits, referred to as Chats (チャット Chatto?) in Japan, are short, optional, and often fully-voiced scenes that are animated in an anime cutout style, providing additional dialogue and interactions for the party outside of required story scenes.
- Not For Kids – Complex relationships will be explored with themes of family, loss, and identity influenced by horror with blood contents, sci-fi, and mystery genres. StarFlint is an adult-themed video game. The player can make choices that will lead him to see some mature scenes.
- Multiple languages – Starflint will be in English, German and French. The dialogs will be fully voiced in English! Others will follow or at worst the source files will be available to the community.