Space colony management sim returns exclusively on Steam
Firefly Studios has just released Space Colony: Steam Edition, a remaster of the original sci-fi base builder that adds new missions, Steam Workshop support and several other exclusive Steam features to the game. Developed and self-published by Firefly Studios, Space Colony: Steam Edition
In Space Colony players are blasted half way across the galaxy with limited resources, a mega corporation looking over their shoulder and a ragtag crew expecting a pay cheque. There’s an off-world settlement to build and hostile alien threats to neutralise, but neglect the crew and the colony is doomed. Each colonist has a mind of their own, so keeping them safe, happy and alive is no easy feat. Nurture them and they’ll team up to protect the company’s interests, forget to pay them and all hell breaks loose!Choosing from more than 100 different buildings, it’s up to the player to design and build a colony that meets the needs of their crew. So before spending every last credit on iron extraction and lucrative space chicken production remember that without laser defences, a sauna and a half-decent restaurant nobody is going to want to work for you.
· Construct – Design your colony for cosmic warfare or interplanetary tourism with over 100 structures.
· Defend – Protect your colonists with Hovermines, laser turrets and the fearsome ‘Dogbot’.
· Train – Develop a cast of unique characters in cybernetics, nutrient extraction, bio-research and more.
· Explore – Discover uncharted worlds and increase your wealth and standing with Blackwater Industries.
· Steam Edition – Play through a new campaign and download custom maps via Steam Workshop.
Space Colony: Steam Edition