N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape.
About This Game
N++ is a fast-paced, momentum-based platformer about darting around obstacles, narrowly evading enemies and collecting gold in a beautiful minimalist landscape. It’s the first N game on PC since 2004 and we’ve spent those 12 years perfecting the platformer.
N++ is all about using your momentum to complete levels and get high scores, but in this sci-fi world, there’s a slew of inadvertently homicidal enemy robots trying to prevent you from completing your goal.
Through the hand-crafted (NOT procedurally generated) levels, you’ll experience platforming at its most intense. Using only your fluid movement, you need to ‘solve’ each level and get to the exit.
In addition to the lengthy and challenging single player campaign, we’ve packed a ton of features into this one last entry in the N series including:
- 2,360 hand-made levels
- Custom Levels, Level Editor & Global Level Sharing
- Leaderboards and replays for every level (even the ones you make)
- Local Co-op Mode (up to 4 players)
- Local Competitive Mode (up to 4 Players)
- 63 tracks by top electronic artists
- 60 colour palettes to customise the game’s look
- and more!